Each Fiberglass Specialties minaret tower is constructed using tubular steel to insure our towers have the maximum strength and durability.
Savings to You
Fiberglass Specialties minaret towers are made with specially formulated gel coats for exterior applications. Our low styrene extra hard gel coats maintain their color and resist hailstones. The gel coats we use are an integral part of the laminate so it won't crack and peel off like painted surfaces. Our "Armor Flex" gel coats are extremely resistant to the sun's damaging ultra-violet rays. All of this together means decreased maintenance cost to you over the life of the tower.
Each Fiberglass Specialties minaret tower is "pre-fit" using our own 40' mounted crane to insure proper fit and alignment before leaving our facilities. The simple bolt together steel structure and our pre-assembly helps minimize costly delays during installation.
Design & Engineering Servcies In-House (AIA and licensed engineers on staff)
STANDARD TOWER SPECIFICATIONS
- All steel anchoring members
- Environmentally friendly low emission gel coats
- Simple bolt together connection for ease of installation
- Fiberglass reinforced polyester wall with a flexural strength up to 29,000 psi
- Collar-to-collar fit and overhanging lip create a weather-resistant seal
- Standard color: White and Bone
- Additional colors: