Each Fiberglass Specialties domes are constructed using the highest quality materials to insure our fiberglass domes have the maximum strength and durability.
Savings to You
Fiberglass Specialties domes are made with specially formulated gel coats for exterior applications. Our low styrene extra hard gel coats maintain their color and resist hailstones. The gel coats we use are an integral part of the laminate so it won't crack and peel off like painted surfaces. Our "Armor Flex" gel coats are extremely resistant to the sun's damaging ultra-violet rays. All of this together means decreased maintenance cost to you over the life of the dome.
Each Fiberglass Specialties dome is shipped fully assembled or in the largest shipping configuration possible. If the dome requires assembly it is easy to do on the ground using a factory supplied kit. The dome can then be lifted and set in to place as a single unit.
In addition to our standard domes, Fiberglass Specialties can custom build a dome to meet your needs.
STANDARD DOME SPECIFICATIONS
- Environmentally friendly low emission gel coats
- Simple bolt together connection for ease of installation
- Fiberglass reinforced polyester wall with a flexural strength up to 29,000 psi
- Turned out lip creates a weather-resistant seal
- Standard color: White and Bone
- Additional colors: